This recipe is just to show you how I made THIS pizza, and for you to see how easy it is to make it at home. You may use this as a guideline to make your own pizza, with your own toppings.
1 piece pizza crust (small)
2 tsp tomato sauce
6 slices cheese
2 pcs medium tomatoes
1 pc small eggplant
How I made up my pizza:
1. I evenly spread the tomato sauce on top of the pizza crust. I used Del Monte Tomato Sauce with MMK (malunggay, monggo, kalabasa).
2. I arranged the sliced cheeze on the crust.
3. Onion rings and tomatoes came next, and lastly,
4. The eggplants.
5. I placed them in the oven toaster for about 10 to 15 minutes. I first heated the top for the first 10 minutes to cook the eggplant. Then with the time left, I used dual heating (top and bottom - my oven toaster has single and dual functions. I can heat only the top or the bottom or use them both.)
Now, eating this 2-inch thick pizza is another story.
Tips (refer to the first picture of this post):
1. I placed the unused tomato sauce in a jar and placed it in the refrigerator for future use.
2. If you love cheese, buy a cheese cutter for convenience in cutting the cheese. Cheese doesn't stick to the cheese cutter like it does on a knife.
3. I keep the unused crust in the freezer. A pack of crust contains four pieces. You can buy them at the supermarket.
4. I did not grate the cheese. As I've said, there are no rules in making a pizza.
5. You may use any toppings you can think of to make your pizza.
6. I used a simple oven toaster to make this pizza, that's why I sliced the crust into 2.
7. There is no picture of the finished product because I ruined it. Hahaha. But more or less, the picture looks much like the last one here.
Till next pacham.