Monday, September 12, 2011

ROCKY BALBOA: IT AIN´T ABOUT HOW HARD YOU HIT ...



Let me tell you something you already know.  The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.  It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.  You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit.  It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"

*********************************
I grew up thinking that life is unfair.  I can identify with this movie clip because life as we call it hit me hard over and over again.  When life hits you hard, you can not dodge.  You get hit.  Even if you don't want to get hit, you get hit.  Life hit me hardly.  I was not conscious of it, but I kept moving forward.  There were times that I told myself I couldn't take it anymore.  But I held on.  I stood up again and again.  I told myself that I am not going to surrender.  I will keep on fighting.  Though life filled me with bruises and scars, though life left me battered, I will continue to fight.  I will win this battle called Life, because that battle is already won even before it began. - Rence

Pahabol:
Life is not fair, and the only way that we can get back at life is to live it. Living is saying to life, "Fuck you."

No comments:

Post a Comment